Ritholtz's Reads: Seven Reasons VW May Be Worse Than Enron
Here are our free-range and gluten-free Tuesday train reads:
• How Congress May Have Saved Goldman Sachs From Itself (Bloomberg)
• White House report says Internet is a ‘core utility’ just like electricity (CS Monitor)
• Seven reasons Volkswagen is worse than Enron (FT) see also A Mucky Business: Systematic fraud by the world’s biggest carmaker threatens to engulf the entire industry and possibly reshape it (The Economist)
• 10 Things I Love About Twitter (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• Denier vs Skeptic (NeuroLogica)
• NASA Says Signs of Water Flowing on Mars, Possible Niches for Life (NYT)
What are you reading?
For rich countries, the share of revenues from corporate taxes has ebbed for years.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org