Business Insider Is Worth...What?!
In the most envy-inducing media news of the week, German publishing giant Axel Springer has agreed to shell out $343 million for 88 percent ownership of Henry Blodget's eight-year-old digital news operation, Business Insider Inc. It already owned 9 percent, and in a press release said that counting cash and debt the deal puts an overall value of $442 million on the company.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech