Ritholtz's Reads: Stock Investors Haven't Been This Bearish in 15 Years
Welcome back to the show. Start it right with our Brooklyn-sourced, morning train reads:
• Stock investors haven’t been this bearish in 15 years (Marketwatch)
• Ending the Markets’ Short-Term Obsession (Bloomberg View)
• The Rich Are Different. They’re Better Investors. (Bloomberg View)
• How to Win in Wall Street: by a Successful Operator (Irrelevant Investor)
• The Trick to Making Better Forecasts (WSJ)
• Boehner Leaves Chaos in the House and Clarity in the Presidential Election (Bloomberg)
• The Best Accessories for Your iPhone, iPad, and More (The Wirecutter)
What are you reading?
One Big Reason Congress Ignores the Poor: They Don’t Vote
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org