Trump Should Call for More Taxes on the Rich
Donald Trump's lead in national polls is declining. The verdict from the last debate? "Trump lost." Ben Carson, forging a political identity unprecedented in American history -- soft-spoken demagogue -- last weekend outclassed Trump's nativism by asserting that a Muslim couldn't be president. Marco Rubio, a shrewd and calculating rival who previously had avoided conflict with Trump, just picked a fight, calling Trump "touchy and insecure."
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips