Daily Fantasy Gives the NCAA a Gambling Problem
The four major sports leagues have taken a fairly hypocritical stance on gambling, mostly holding firm in their opposition to widespread legalization while investing huge dollars in daily fantasy sites such as DraftKings and FanDuel. The NCAA finds itself caught in the middle of it all.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips