Scotland Proved You Can't Scare Catalonia Away From Independence
You might expect that the Spanish government would have learned some important lessons from the U.K. executive's near disaster in last year's Scottish referendum. Apparently not, judging from the scaremongering attempts to dissuade Catalans from backing the region's secessionists in Sunday's election.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Why Workers Are Losing to Capitalists
- What We Still Don't Know About Obama-Era 'Unmasking'
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations