Ritholtz's Reads: The Most Expensive Place in the World to Live
Welcome to autumn! Start it right with our morning train reads:
• Is He Selling You a Stock? Or a Big Fat Lie? (Bloomberg)
• A Battle for the Stock Market’s Soul (Bloomberg View)
• Why Volatility Leads to Poor Decisions (Investor’s Paradox)
• Signs point to deepening China distress (FT)
• The first reviews of the iPhone 6S are in — critics love it but say you should buy it only if you have an older iPhone (Business Insider) see also iPhone 6s’s Hands-Free Siri Is an Omen of the Future (NYT)
• Documentarian wipes out Warner’s $2M “Happy Birthday” copyright (Ars Technica)
• Colbert bests Trump: Facing off with the razor-sharp comedian, a subdued front-runner grins and bears it. (Politico) see also Donald Trump: Fox News is persona non grata, will not be appearing for the ‘foreseeable future’ (EW)
What are you reading?
Cumulative Increases in Health Insurance Deductibles
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com