Investigations Into Islamic State Intel Scandal Expand
There are now multiple investigations inside the intelligence community and on Capitol Hill into whether senior intelligence officers at U.S. Central Command altered intelligence assessments of the U.S. war against the Islamic State. The main whistleblower will meet with senior senators on the matter as early as next week.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange