Ritholtz's Reads: The Fed Isn't Driving the Markets
Here are my morning atonement reads:
• Investing from a simple premise (Abnormal Returns)
• The Risk of a Billion-Dollar Valuation in Silicon Valley (Dealbook)
• In 10 years, banking will look like a sci-fi film (Telegraph)
• Neuroscience backs up the Buddhist belief that “the self” isn’t constant, but ever-changing (Quartz)
• Exxon’s Own Research Confirmed Fossil Fuels’ Role in Global Warming Decades Ago (Inside Climate News) see also Exxon Believed Deep Dive Into Climate Research Would Protect Its Business (Inside Climate News)
• Political Split Awaits Pope Francis on Eve of U.S. Visit (NYT)
• BrightScope Updates List of the Top 100 Most Social Financial Advisors (Sys Con)
What are you reading?
Bonds for Buybacks
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org