China's New Path to Sustained Growth
China’s economic slowdown has raised some concerns in the past three years -- especially given the recent volatility in global equity markets. Yet if one looks into the underlying fundamentals of China’s economic growth, a different picture emerges: After a brief and inevitable period of transition, China is poised to open a new era of sustained economic growth, one that will continue to fuel global prosperity.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips