The Man Who Made a Brazilian Cop a Hero
Walking on Rio de Janeiro's cratered sidewalks in March, novelist Luiz Alfredo Garcia-Roza tripped and fell on the pavement. He broke his nose in three places and needed a dozen stitches inside his mouth, but his real worry was about an appointment.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'