The Rules of Reconciliation
1. Josh Putnam at Frontloading HQ explains that it's way too early to blame Republican rules changes since 2012 -- which mostly haven't kicked in yet -- for things which haven't actually happened so far. In other words: We don't know yet whether we're going to see unintended consequences. My bet is we won't.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- President Trump's First Year, in 14 Metrics
- Amazon's Pointless Obsession With Cashiers
- The Shutdown Should Have Never Happened
- Watching Trump's Economic Policy Preferences in 2018
- The Blockchain Is Not the World