Ritholtz's Reads: Index Funds Are Nothing Special
Welcome back to the monkey house! Begin your week right with our morning train reads:
• The New Bond Market: Bigger, Riskier and More Fragile Than Ever (WSJ)
• Dear Apple: I may rob your store (Fortune)
• Avoiding Stupidity is Easier than Seeking Brilliance (Farnam Street)
• Take Our Solar Panels, Please! San Antonio’s Brilliant New Business Model for Renewable Energy. (Slate)
• Tesla Should Be Afraid of German Carmakers (Bloomberg View)
• Pluto ‘Wows’ in Spectacular New Backlit Panorama (NASA)
What are you reading?
Chinese Industrial Production Continues to Slide
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com