Markets Still Don't Agree With the Fed
The U.S. Federal Reserve's decision to leave its interest-rate target unchanged has dispelled some of the uncertainty looming over global markets. It hasn’t done much, though, to resolve the sharp disagreement between the Fed and investors about what the central bank and the U.S. economy will do from this point on.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange