It's Still Nice to Be a Cable Company
Remember how back in February, the Federal Communications Commission imposed new “open Internet” (aka net neutrality) rules on broadband providers? And how in April Comcast, facing opposition from the FCC and the Justice Department, dropped its plan to buy Time Warner Cable?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Kept One Promise. The Shutdown Is Proof.
- Trump Erodes the Global Power of American Values
- President Trump's First Year, in 14 Metrics
- Amazon's Pointless Obsession With Cashiers
- The Shutdown Should Have Never Happened
- Watching Trump's Economic Policy Preferences in 2018
- The Blockchain Is Not the World