Greg Hardy Prosecutors Bowed to NFL Justice
The NFL enjoys more-than-equal treatment under the law in many ways, from its congressional antitrust exemption to its longtime nonprofit status to huge tax breaks for shiny new stadiums. To that list, you can now add redefining access to public records and skirting employee rights and protections.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve