Ritholtz's Reads: The Doomsayer's Guide to the Fed Decision
It's Fed Day, Part 1. Start it right with our hand-curated morning train reads.
• You’re not irrational, you’re just quantum probabilistic: Researchers explain human decision-making with physics theory (Science Daily)
• Remembering 2008: It Could Have Been Another Depression (Conversable Economist)
• 27 scariest moments of the 2008-09 Financial Crisis (Business Insider)
• Wall Street’s latest panic: Trump could win (Politico)
• Officials Cover Up Housing Bubble’s Scummy Residue: Fraudulent Foreclosure Documents (The Intercept)
• More Americans Have Been Shot to Death in the Last 25 Years Than Have Died in Every War (MoJo)
4.4 Million U.S. Properties Remain in Negative Equity
Source: World Property Journal
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org