Ritholtz's Reads: Morning Is the Worst Time to Trade Stocks
My two-fer-Tuesday morning train reads:
• The Not-So-Surprising Truth About Gold Bugs (Fund Reference)
• How to ruin your financial life, #badadvice (Washington Post)
• Something Most Investors Simply Cannot Accept (A Wealth of Common Sense)
• The cofounder of Apple talks about what it was like to work with Steve Jobs when the company was failing (Business Insider)
• Odds of a Kanye West Presidency: 90% (Scott Adams)
What are you reading?
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com