Why Airbus Built a U.S. Factory
Airbus, which sells lots of planes to U.S. airlines, is opening its first plant in the country today. Actually, workers at the Mobile, Alabama, facility had already started putting together two A321 jetliners months ago, but today is the ribbon-cutting.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- The Numbers Show Silicon Valley Is Already Fading
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'