Ritholtz's Reads: The Fed Wavers on September Rate Rise
Be happy you are not Brazil. One thing I can assure you is our morning train reads will never be cut to junk:
• Hilsenrath: Fed Wavers on September Rate Rise (WSJ)
• Patterned By Birth (Irrelevant Investor)
• A Market Update for Real Investors: News for people with long attention spans. (Motley Fool)
• Memo to David Einhorn re: Gold Miner Suckitude (Reformed Broker)
• It’s expensive to be poor in America (The Economist)
• The Endurance of Bushism (New York Magazine)
• Earth has lost half its forests since dawn of civilization, study finds (CS Monitor)
What are you reading?
Risk-Weighted Assets in Relation to Total Assets
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at email@example.com