Alibaba's Next World to Conquer: Sports
Facing growth concerns among investors, the Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba has announced a new push into sports. The company is partnering with the Web news and social media conglomerate Sina and Yunfeng Capital to form Alibaba Sports Group in a bid to "transform China's sports industry," according to a press release.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Numbers Are Really, Really Bad
- Has Trump Fixed the 'Worst Deal Ever'? Kinda, Sorta
- The Long-Term Stock Exchange Is Worth a Shot
- Authoritarian Cryptocurrencies Are Coming
- California Can't Make Trump an Ethical President
- Why Weinstein Held On For So Long and Fell So Fast
- Trump Might Actually Wreck Nafta, Believe Him