Voting Corruption Out of Office in Guatemala
The candidates for the next president of Guatemala aren't exactly paragons of virtue. Even the "outsider" winner of the election's first round on Sunday -- a comedian named Jimmy Morales who ran under the slogan "Not corrupt, not a thief" -- has dubious ties to military hardliners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Strikes a False Note at the United Nations
- The Consequences of the U.S. Baby Bust
- Republicans Peddle Nonsense to Sell Health-Care Plan
- The Constitution Is Passing the Trump Stress Test
- Bet With Buffett, Not Against Him
- Wanted: Russia Experts, No Expertise Required
- Being Sure You're Right Makes You Weaker