Political Ads Keep Saving Local TV
Meredith, the 113-year-old Des Moines, Iowa-based publisher of Better Homes and Gardens, Family Circle and Martha Stewart Living, has had chances over the past few years to become the world’s biggest magazine company by combining with most of Time Inc. or buying it outright.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.