Ritholtz's Reads: How Market Volatility Affects Our Brains
Welcome back to a sultry September morn, where things are starting to get very interesting. Our two for Tuesday morning train reads:
• Would Seth Klarman Buy His Own Book? (CIO)
• How Market Volatility Affects Our Brains (Alpha Architect)
• Conservatives Have Failed to End the Fed, But They’re Not Giving Up Hope (WonkBlog)
• General Scowcraft: The Iran deal: An epochal moment that Congress shouldn’t squander (Washington Post)
• 50 Is the New 42: Technology Is Making Brains of Middle-Aged Younger (Telegraph)
What are you reading?
Source: Bianco Research
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Mark Gilbert at email@example.com