Ritholtz's Reads: How Market Volatility Affects Our Brains
Welcome back to a sultry September morn, where things are starting to get very interesting. Our two for Tuesday morning train reads:
• Would Seth Klarman Buy His Own Book? (CIO)
• How Market Volatility Affects Our Brains (Alpha Architect)
• Conservatives Have Failed to End the Fed, But They’re Not Giving Up Hope (WonkBlog)
• General Scowcraft: The Iran deal: An epochal moment that Congress shouldn’t squander (Washington Post)
• 50 Is the New 42: Technology Is Making Brains of Middle-Aged Younger (Telegraph)
What are you reading?
Source: Bianco Research
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- President Trump, I'm Russian and I'm Not Laughing
- Republican Candidates Face a Dilemma on Trump
- What Is Vladimir Putin Up To? Here's an Educated Guess
- Keep Looking for the Brexit Effect on U.K. Banking
- Stocks Are Forever, and Your Future Grandchild Knows It
- How to Test Your Favorite Conspiracy Theory
- Take the State Department Off the Chopping Block