Millennials Can't Afford Cars, and Are Fine With That
Young Americans are no longer all that interested in automobiles, the Washington Post's Marc Fisher wrote in a big article over the weekend. The smartphone has replaced the car in their affections; they now connect with friends over social media instead of at the drive-in. And so on.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange
- Trump Has Created Leverage Against Iran. Now He Needs a Closer.