Ritholtz's Reads: The Perils of Overwork
Finish up your three-day weekend with our (not coincidentally) employment- and labor-related reads:
• Is Overwork Killing You? (Harvard Business Review)
• How Trains are Easing America’s Trucking Crisis (National Journal)
• Is a Cambrian Explosion Coming for Robotics? (IEEE Spectrum)
• The Oil-Sands Glut Is About to Get a Lot Bigger (Bloomberg)
• College Calculus: What’s the real value of higher education? (New Yorker)
• Productivity and Pay (Krugman)
• Climate Change Means One World’s Death and Another’s Birth (Wired)
• Transmedics’ Heart-in-a-Box Could Help with Organ Transplant List (MIT Technology Review)
• Stop Playing Monopoly With Your Kids And Play These Games Instead (fivethirtyeight)
How was your weekend?
Should Companies Publish Difference Between CEO Pay and Employees?
Source: Morning Consult
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Mark Gilbert at firstname.lastname@example.org