Show a Little Pride, Millennials
Perhaps the best part of being a millennial -- aside from the constant news-media attention -- is being a member of a team. We're a big group, millions of snake people, coiled together as we're adored and bemoaned and analyzed and seduced. Our squad is powerful. And exclusive: We're no longer accepting new members.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips