Ritholtz's Reads: Greenspan's Bogus 'Conundrum'
A long weekend beckons; the rookies still at their trading turrets can show your bosses how smart you are by plowing through our morning train reads:
• Morgan Stanley issues ‘full house’ buy alert for stocks (Telegraph)
• Greenspan’s bogus “conundrum” (FT Alphaville)
• There’s still too many gold market bulls (Marketwatch)
• Pell: We Are Not In a financial bubble, We Are In a Psychological Bubble (Medium)
• Telltale signs that you need to abandon your “sinking ship” company (Quartz)
• Keep Calm And Ignore The 2016 ‘Game Changers’ (FiveThirtyEight)
• Amazon Lets Apple, Android Users Download Prime Videos (Re/code)
What are you reading?
Monthly US Light Vehicle Sales
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Barry L Ritholtz at email@example.com
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
James Greiff at firstname.lastname@example.org