A Warning Against Hype in Campaign Reporting
1. Nate Silver warns against hype in campaign reporting.
2. Can't say this often enough: Hillary Clinton's slump in favorability polling is mostly structural, not personal. Greg Sargent has the numbers.
3. Politico's Helena Bottemiller Evich updates us on Michelle Obama's battle over school lunch.
4. At the Monkey Cage, Curtis Ryan talks about Jordanian election reform.
5. And Amber Phillips at the Fix has the goods on Scott Walker and others who are not (or so they say, not) career politicians.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author of this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor responsible for this story:
Maria Lamagna at email@example.com