A Warning Against Hype in Campaign Reporting
1. Nate Silver warns against hype in campaign reporting.
2. Can't say this often enough: Hillary Clinton's slump in favorability polling is mostly structural, not personal. Greg Sargent has the numbers.
3. Politico's Helena Bottemiller Evich updates us on Michelle Obama's battle over school lunch.
4. At the Monkey Cage, Curtis Ryan talks about Jordanian election reform.
5. And Amber Phillips at the Fix has the goods on Scott Walker and others who are not (or so they say, not) career politicians.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Population Bomb Has Been Defused
- Mueller Just Stepped Over Trump's Red Line
- Putin Has Committed Russia to a Risky Gamble
- Clarence Thomas Has a Big Decision to Make
- McCabe's Firing Wasn't Political. Until Trump Made It Political.
- There's a Blamer-in-Chief in the Oval Office
- In the Future, There Will Be a Distillery on Every Corner