The Fed Should Raise Rates Already
With the recent market turmoil, the easy-money choir is again calling for the Federal Reserve to put off raising interest rates. But this could be dangerous to financial stability and the economy. It would only create more uncertainty and further distort the capital markets, delaying the return to sound economic growth based on market fundamentals.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips