The 'Serena Bump' Gives Women's Tennis a Sellout
The U.S. Open kicked off Monday, with all eyes on Serena Williams as she aims for the calendar-year Grand Slam and to tie Steffi Graf with 22 major singles titles. The last week has seen thinkpiece after thinkpiece about Williams' legacy, her place among the greatest athletes ever, and her role in exposing the racism and sexism of tennis fans and the sporting press.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Trump-Russia Probe Is About to Get Uglier
- Trump Is a No-Show in the Fight Against Opioids
- Bitcoin Futures and Banky Thoughts
- Bitcoin Futures Aren't a Big Hit, and That's Good
- Bitcoin Is a Bit of a Miracle at Any Price
- What's the Value of Bitcoin? Who Knows
- The Tax Bill Won't Matter When It's Time to Vote