Easy Money Creates the Most Dangerous Bubbles
Economists finally seem to be recognizing what most people have long considered obvious: Overconfident investors can drive the prices of everything from tulips to Chinese stocks far above their intrinsic value, leading to busts that can cause lasting economic damage.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- Talking North Korea and Iran With Israel's Rocket Man
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- Trump’s Quiet Campaign to Undermine Background Checks
- Are Blockchain Diplomas the Real Deal?
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Why You Don't Know Anybody in the Military