U.S. Gets Frozen Out of the Arctic
President Barack Obama should be applauded for gathering world leaders in Anchorage, Alaska, this week for a U.S.-led conference on “Global Leadership in the Arctic." Yet the summit’s limited focus on climate change, though undoubtedly important, belies the significance of the broader U.S. interests and responsibilities in the Arctic region.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Let's Start Taking Trump's Unpopularity Seriously
- Trump's Clinton Fixation Should Scare All Americans
- Why Trump Doesn't Trust His Spies
- What to Ask When Decades-Old Harassment Surfaces
- Don't Hold Your Breath on 'Reckoning' for Bill Clinton
- Trump Lost Sight of His Promising Asia Vision
- Trump's Big Success? Putting Insiders on the Federal Courts