Norwegian TV Taps Into Fear of Russia
Next month, Norwegians will be treated to the premiere of "Okkupert," or "Occupied," the most expensive TV series ever produced in their country. The occupier in question is Russia, which takes over Norway for its oil. The author had the idea long before President Vladimir Putin annexed Crimea, but it betrays the unease of many of Russia's neighbors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Donald Trump's Incomparable Approval Ratings
- A North Korea Solution: Take Kim Out of the Loop
- Not Even Trump Can Obliterate America's Soft Power
- Amazon's Utterly Predictable Game of Musical Chairs
- Why Hospitals Aren't in the Drug Business
- The Overlooked Economics of Trump's Tax Law
- Trump's 'Fake News Awards' Have a Sinister Subtext