Heads-up, Google: Fighting EU Is Useless
Google has lost patience with its soft approach to the European Union's bureaucracy in Brussels, showing a new fighting spirit in its answer to antitrust charges against the company. This is a path that led Microsoft nowhere and cost it more than a billion dollars in fines.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- New U.S. Tax Rules Are a Gift to Europe
- Larry Fink’s Warning to CEOs Rings Hollow