Micromanaging Cops? 'Black Lives Matter' Can Try
Up until now, the Black Lives Matter movement has been strong on generating protest, but weak on generating actionable demands. This is a common problem among grassroots movements. It's what ultimately led to Occupy being sidelined, joining a long list of movements that mobilized people, but then lacked a direction for them to go.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange