Some Truckers Are Unsafe at Any Speed
Former American Trucking Associations executive Howard Abramson recently made a case in the New York Times for higher safety standards for trucks. It's not hard to understand why: Large trucks were involved in at least 327,000 traffic accidents in 2013, killing almost 4,000 and injuring 95,000.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea