Baylor Football's Blind Eye to Violence
A bombshell report in Texas Monthly has exposed Baylor University's atrocious handling of a football player with a history of violence who transferred to the school. It's got everything we've come to expect from these scandals: failure to investigate, ignoring of evidence, disregard for past victims leading to an attack on another, and a complete breakdown by administrators and local press to do any sort of due diligence.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Is Helping To Make Elites Great Again
- No One Wants Your Used Clothes Anymore
- Palestinian President Shows the World Who He Really Is
- Sorry, Bitcoin Fans. Digital Currency Is Still a Dream.
- After Trump and Brexit, Italy Falls for Nostalgia
- New U.S. Tax Rules Are a Gift to Europe
- Trump's Lame Excuse for Avoiding London