There's No Good Reason to Mimic a Hedge Fund
Everyone seems to be talking about this paper by Mikhail Tupitsyn and Paul Lajbcygier of Monash University in Australia. The paper is about hedge funds. Gawker writer Hamilton Nolan and Vox writer Matt Yglesias both say that the upshot of the paper is that hedge funds are a scam.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- Nafta Gets a Welcome Reprieve