Republicans Go Against the Flow on Immigration
Anti-immigrant sentiment is roiling the Republican presidential primary, with most candidates taking aggressive stands against illegal immigration and Donald Trump now raising the ante with a plan for stark limits on legal entry, as well. Aside from the strains this likely puts on Republican efforts to court Hispanic and Asian voters, the fusillade seems curiously ill-timed.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- 'Gaydar' Shows How Creepy Algorithms Can Get
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- The NFL Can't Afford to Become a Battleground
- Can We Stop Calling It a 'Muslim Ban' Now?
- In NFL Fight, Trump Embraces Political Correctness
- Dial Down the National Anthem at Sporting Events
- More Sanctions, Fewer Insults Against North Korea