Scott Walker's Deal-Breaker, in One Word
That sigh of relief you hear? It's coming from policy-minded Republicans, now that their 2016 presidential candidates are finally talking about what they'd replace Obamacare with. If they can repeal it, that is: The Affordable Care Act has withstood 56 votes by congressional Republicans to kill it off, not to mention two Supreme Court challenges.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump Needs a Win? Infrastructure Should Be a 'Gimme'
- Ignore the Bombast. Trump Gave a Conventional Speech