Wal-Mart Has Faith Its Higher Wages Will Pay Off
Wal-Mart Chief Executive Officer Doug McMillon keeps a copy of an April 1996 Fortune magazine article in his office. It’s headlined “Can Wal-Mart Get Back the Magic?” As McMillon put it in the prerecorded quarterly earnings discussion that the company released this morning:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips