Leslie Gelb on Europe's Decline and Policy Errors
This week we have a special foreign affairs edition of the Masters in Business radio podcast, speaking with Leslie Gelb, president emeritus of the Council on Foreign Relations. Gelb also worked for the Defense Department and the New York Times.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump Falls on Ceremony. He Should Stop Trying.
- Richard Spencer Has Only Himself to Blame for Hecklers
- Who Has the World's No. 1 Economy? Not the U.S.
- Sorry, President Trump. You're No Chester A. Arthur.
- Russia Is Using Marxist Strategies, and So Is Trump
- A Russian Take on 'The Americans' Scares Moscow Liberals
- As Kirkuk's Governor Is Forced to Flee, Iran Moves In