Larry Lessig's Dream Candidate
A little-known Harvard law professor and campaign-finance reformer, Lawrence Lessig, has announced he is considering a run for the Democratic presidential nomination focused solely on the issue of money in politics. Aside from the obvious question -- how much will this hurt the Lincoln Chafee campaign? -- another arises: Does he not realize that his dream candidate is already in the race?
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips