Three Reasons the Fed Can Wait to Raise Rates
The Federal Reserve looks as if it's preparing to raise interest rates, perhaps as soon as next month. Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta President Dennis Lockhart recently confirmed that "liftoff" is imminent. The reason is that the U.S. economy is perceived to be in recovery:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- We Didn't Normalize Trump. We Normalized the Left's Violence.
- The Next Crisis Will Start in Silicon Valley
- Trump Takes a (Calculated) Risk on Immigration
- Not Driving to Work Is the Hot New High-End Job Perk
- Trump's Terrible Numbers Are a Little Less Terrible
- What Last Week Tells Us About Bitcoin
- What Jamie Dimon Got Wrong About Bitcoin and Tulips