Republicans Shouldn't Fight the Iraq War Again
1. At the Monkey Cage, Corrine McConnaughy on Donald Trump/Megyn Kelly and how girls are taught about whether women should be involved in politics.
2. Scott Lemieux on the Lawrence Lessig campaign.
3. Dan Drezner wasn’t impressed by Jeb Bush’s foreign policy speech.
4. While Byron York thinks Iraq is a losing issue for Republicans.
5. Really nice rundown by HuffPost’s Ryan Grim and Natalie Jackson on all the reasons no one should take current nomination polls at face value.
6. And Jaime Fuller is brilliant.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at email@example.com
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at firstname.lastname@example.org