Overthinking Clinton's Favorability Numbers
A Catch of the Day to the Upshot’s Nate Cohn. He has a terrific take on Hillary Clinton’s favorable/unfavorable polling numbers -- which are mediocre at best -- and what they mean for her prospects in 2016. Short version:
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump's Re-Election Edge Is Greatly Exaggerated
- We Libertarians Were Really Wrong About School Vouchers
- Trump's Numbers Guy Isn't Great With Numbers
- Piketty's Inequality Theory Gets Dinged
- Trump's First Nine Months? 5 Out of 10
- Stick With Numbers When Judging Trump's Rally
- The New Populism Isn't About Economics