Republicans Shouldn't Worry About Trump
1. John Sides in the Washington Post noticed something important to the Republican nomination many people missed.
2. Also at the Monkey Cage, Sean Cain on Trump and Republican campaign professionals.
3. Nate Silver on how to interpret recent Trump polling.
4. At the Washington Post, Jared Bernstein looks for Republican economic policy.
5. Slate’s Jamelle Bouie on why Republicans shouldn’t worry much about Trump. Yup.
6. James Ledbetter has an interesting Watergate tidbit for us.
7. And View’s Kavitha A. Davidson on the red-hot New York Mets.
Get Early Returns every morning in your inbox. Click here to subscribe.
This column does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the editorial board or Bloomberg LP and its owners.
To contact the author on this story:
Jonathan Bernstein at firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the editor on this story:
Cameron Abadi at email@example.com