China Adds a Chainsaw to Its Juggling Act
Chinese President Xi Jinping has just added a chainsaw to what had already been a pretty daunting juggling act. All year he's been trying to keep aloft two giant economic bubbles -- one in debt, one in stocks. This week he added a much more unwieldy prop, the value of the yuan, to the show.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange