China Escalates the Currency Wars
China's shock move to trigger the biggest one-day decline in its currency for more than 20 years is evidence that the currency wars are still live. It's also a timely reminder that the Federal Reserve's seeming determination to raise interest rates next month risks propelling the dollar even higher, to the dismay of U.S. companies already struggling to maintain exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Trump, Presidential? Steph Curry Knows Better.
- Melania Trump Has a Bully-in-Chief Problem
- Conservatives and the Rotten Smell of States' Rights
- London's Uber Ban Is a Big Brexit Mistake
- Trump Slams the Brakes on Self-Driving Cars
- Merkel's Lackluster Win Is Good for Germany
- Serving Ice Cream Isn't a Cultural Exchange